OSI Machinerie is proud to unveil its latest technological innovation: the continuous spirals cutting heads, designed for the Self-Centering Planer (SCP).
This new option allows you, among other things, to increase your production speed up to 350 ft/min (107 m/min), without compromising machining precision.
Also, discover the features that make this product unique, signed OSI Machinerie:
- Plane dry or green hardwood and softwood with the same head.
- Sharpen the knives on the outside of the planer with our custom cart and grinding machine.
- Replace your current cutter heads with this new option
- Reduce energy consumption compared to inserts cutting heads
- Knife attack angles adapted to the types of material to be planed
- Easily interchangeable profiled and segmented knives
- Longer knife life due to the increased thickness of sharpenable carbide
Contact us to receive information about this new option.
Learn more about the Self-Centering Planer (SCP).